hr en
Developed by Nove vibracije

Church of St. George

Nearby the fort, next to the village cemetery between ”Selo” and ”Gradina” there is a small Church of St. George  built in the 14th century. Due to its long history, the church was extended in 1772, whereas medieval tombstones were used. The Gothic vault and apse with a barrel vault were also preserved.

WiFi

Tourist Board of Drvenik

Donja Vala 241
21333 Drvenik
+385 (0)21 628 200+385 (0)21 628 222info@drvenik.hr